Hey guys,
Since I've been called THE COUPON QUEEN, cheap, thrifty, a good steward, El Cheapo, tight, Scrooge, Miser and many other words for a person who believes in saving money, I have accepted your invitation to share some ideas on how to save money.
Even been in line to pay, with the exact same items as someone in front of you and they got out for half as much, and now your wallet is empty, and they have enough left to move on to the next store? I hate that feeling. I hate knowing I was dumb enough to pay more than everyone else.
I love coupons, sales, and recycling. Thing is, most of this stuff seems natural to me. I've learned that not everyone thinks that way.
So, since you've asked, I am going to log on pretty often and share some tips on things you can do to stretchhhhhhhhh that dollar and you'll be the one everyone is watching to see how you do it.
Let me know if you have any specific needs, and maybe I have an idea for where to find it cheap, when to get it, or how to search for best price on it.
Bev
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment